"O intercâmbio não é um ano na vida; é uma vida num ano"
"Exchange isn't a year in life. It is a life in a year"

quarta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2015

Introcamp and 1st week in school

Today it's been exactly a month since I'm here in Denmark, and I can say that at this time, in the 8th of August, I was at Amsterdam waiting for my flight, and it's hard to believe that this time has passed already! As my last post was some two weeks ago, I need to tell some stuff...

On the week of August 23rd, we had an Introcamp with all the inbounds in Denmark, at a boarding school in the town of Bjerringbro.

We had lots of activities, like Danish classes (6h per day!!), or some stuff to do during the night, and the food was wonderful! We had a room where we could stay during the breaks or whenever we wanted called the Pejsestue (fireplace room), and there was always coffee, tea and food, so it's possible for you to see where was the place to be in there hahahah

Miss that :(
One of our lunches: frikadeller med rugbrød,
kartoffelsalat og æg (pork meatballs with rye
break, potato salad and an egg)





















  
In the week after, I started school (I even wrote this on the classroom), and I'm still not used with having to move around classrooms or that some days can begin earlier or later some days, but it's still good, even though different from Brazil, where I go to school every day from February to November at 7 to 12:40! As I already mentioned, another 11 exchange students come here, and I got to meet the ones who aren't Rotary, and they come from India, Italy, Hong Kong and Bulgaria....

Still on that week (more precisely on Wednesday) we got the chance to see Margrethe II, Queen of Denmark, closely! The city was all decorated with Danish flags for her visit; one of the meanings of the flag is celebration, so some shops and restaurants also hung some flags and people carried it as she passed through the crowd... 

On the next post, I'll write a little about the weekend in Ry with all the district inbounds!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário