"O intercâmbio não é um ano na vida; é uma vida num ano"
"Exchange isn't a year in life. It is a life in a year"

sábado, 1 de agosto de 2015

My life in Brazil

This post will be a little different than the other ones, but a friend of mine suggested me to talk a bit about my life here in Brazil, and I liked the idea!

I live in a city of 440.000 inhabitants in inner São Paulo state, called São José do Rio Preto (roughly translated as Saint Joseph of the Black River). It was classified some times as one of the best cities in Brazil to live, getting the 2nd place in one of the surveys! I like here a lot, even though we're far from many things (440km from the state capital). The mean temperature in summer is 28-30ºC, and all year round is 25ºC. I'm also realy excited but with no idea how to see the fact that I never left my city before, let alone to live in another country!

















My school in here is called Colégio Agostiniano São José, a private school from Kindergarten to High School that is managed by Agostinian priests. I've been studying there since 2007 and I like there a lot, and many people know me since my first year, and teachers (special thanks for all!), colleagues, everyone is cheering for me!



Letting this life aside for a year isn't an easy task, but I'm looking forward to make the most of my year abroad!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário