"O intercâmbio não é um ano na vida; é uma vida num ano"
"Exchange isn't a year in life. It is a life in a year"

sexta-feira, 7 de agosto de 2015

Tomorrow!

So, that's it.... Today was my last day in Brazil! I can't believe straight how time passed fast since July started, and now I see myself with my suitcases packed, checked-in on my flights and the trip to the airport scheduled, but with no idea how to feel about it! I see people crying, getting desperate, a lot of feelings, but I don't feel nothing extreme, but happy for finally reaching this point and for seeing all of it right upon me!

Boeing 777-306/ER aircraft picture
It awaits me tomorrow!!
I already received three emails with my schedules in Denmark, and today I've visited my school to see it one more time before I leave and many people wished me a good trip and good luch; those things made it possible for me to realise that the time had arrived!

With that said, my next post will be in Denmark!! Today I say "hi" and "bye", but from Saturday I'll be saying "hej" and "vi ses"!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário