"O intercâmbio não é um ano na vida; é uma vida num ano"
"Exchange isn't a year in life. It is a life in a year"

terça-feira, 14 de julho de 2015

District and city

Hi! In this post I'll speak a little about the places I am going to study and live in Denmark!
My host district is 1450, which is located in Denmark's Central Region, including the 2nd largest city, Aarhus, and Esbjerg, the 5th largest. My city is called Give, a little town of about 4.500 inhabitants located in the Vejle municipality, and Vejle, its seat, is where I'm going to study.
Vejle

Danish districts


Honestly, I'm not sure of what to expect of my year living in those two cities, because it'll be a very different life from what I'm used to! Catching the bus to school, having four seasons, living next to the sea...

Continuing with the counting: 24 days left :)

Vi ses,
Daniel

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário