"O intercâmbio não é um ano na vida; é uma vida num ano"
"Exchange isn't a year in life. It is a life in a year"

sexta-feira, 31 de julho de 2015

Blazer and pins

Today I'll talk a bit about my pins and the blazer! I took a bit to post this due to some "indecisions" I had, but now everything is solved! I made two types of pins:

The first is Brazil's geographic shape with the flag colours crossing it, and with "BRAZIL" written in the sides.

The second is just a Brazilian flag with my name, home and host districts written below.
















The Rotary Exchange blazer is kind of a symbol of your exchange, because it is where we put the pins we trade with our fellow exchange students before, during and maybe after the exchange, so when it's done, it gets full and heavy! Mine has few pins yet, and also my home district badge, the Danish flag in the left sleeve and the Brazilian flag along with my state flag in the right sleeve.

From today I'll just have to wait one week more until I leave for Denmark! I can't believe it straight and I have lots of stuff to do, but everything will turn out fine!

Vi ses!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário