"O intercâmbio não é um ano na vida; é uma vida num ano"
"Exchange isn't a year in life. It is a life in a year"

quinta-feira, 16 de julho de 2015

The school

Here I'm going to present to you my school in Denmark!

It's called Rosborg Gymnasium og HF, located in Vejle:

 

It is a huge school to our standards, having almost 1400 students just in high school! There are three grades, and the first two have about 15 classes each, and the 3rd has around 5. They are set up based on the subjects the students choose to take, like languages, sociology, PE...

2014/15 graduation
My grade, like the other exchange students, will be the second; one detail about this grade is that they have a school trip around March to some country in Europe, and I hope (a lot) that I can go! Speaking on the others, I'll study with around 6 other exchange students, and, among them, a Canadian girl from Ontario and an American girl from the Seattle area!

22 days left :D
Vi ses, Daniel

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário