"O intercâmbio não é um ano na vida; é uma vida num ano"
"Exchange isn't a year in life. It is a life in a year"

terça-feira, 14 de julho de 2015

Host families

My first host family lives about 15 minutes from downtown Give, in a farm! They are a couple with 5 children, but two of them live in the house, the other three live in other cities due to university or work. Oh, and did I mention that it is a pig farm? I can already see myself helping them with it hahah

I still don't have a second family, and maybe I won't have one because my counsellor didn't get to make the family stay with me in that period, or how he calls it, a Rotary internal problem.... But it doesn't matter!

Speaking about my counsellor... He and his family are going to be my third host family and also where I'm staying in August, after I arrive, due to a lot of stuff I have to do in order to have my residency card! They live in a village called Givskud, 10 minutes from Give. They have three children, and one of them did her exchange here in Brazil, up north in João Pessoa! Guess I'll have someone to speak in Portuguese there :D

So, a lot of stuff is bound to happen still, and I'll try to tell them here!!

Vi ses, 
Daniel

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário